NSCS offers need-based financial aid to qualifying families of full-time students.
North Shore Christian School has partnered with FACTS Grant and Aid, a third party, to process our financial aid applications . Based on your application and supporting documentation, FACTS Grant and Aid provides an objective assessment of your financial need to inform the decisions of the Financial Aid Committee. NSCS offers need-based financial aid to qualifying full-time enrolled students. Last year 74% of our full time student body received financial aid.
Financial aid applications must be submitted online. To submit an application, click the button below.
1. VISIT FACTS GRANT AND AID AT https://online.factsmgt.com/AID
2. IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME USER, CREATE AN ACCOUNT; BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO SAVE AND RETURN TO YOUR FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION AT ANY TIME. OTHERWISE SIGN IN WITH YOUR CURRENT USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
3. ALL TAX DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED DIRECTLY TO FACTS. YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS CAN BE UPLOADED SECURELY TO YOUR PORTAL OR SENT TO FACTS BY MAIL.
4. SUBMIT 2022 DOCUMENTS FIRST AND THEN 2023 DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE.
FACTS PROVIDES CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR AID APPLICATIONS AT 866-315-9262.
* Applications are available in English and Spanish.
Please understand that only applications that are complete will be processed. Completion requires filling out the application and submitting all required documentation (including but not limited to tax filings and W2s) to FACTS Grant and Aid in a timely manner. For assistance in filling out the application, you may contact FACTS Grant and Aid support by phone at (866)441-4637 #2 or by using the chat feature in your FACTS account.
New families should complete their financial aid application at the same time as their application for admission. Financial aid is awarded on a rolling basis, based on availability.