We would be happy to schedule a visit during one of our regularly scheduled open houses or to schedule an individual tour.
A completed application includes:
• Application fee of $80
• Copy of child’s birth certificate
• Copy of child’s most recent report card
• Copy of child’s most recent standardized testing report(s).
• Copy of child’s most recent Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) if applicable.
Once the application is received, we will contact you to set up:
- An academic screening (30-45 minutes for K-8th Grades)
- A classroom visit (Kindergarten - 8th Grades, half or full day)
- A play date (Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten, 30-40 minutes)
- Parent interviews occur during the above process
The Admissions Committee reviews all completed applications and will render a decision. Acceptance for new students occurs after re-enrollment closes for existing students. Parents will be notified if the School determines that we are unable to meet the needs of a prospective student.
Upon notification of acceptance, the Enrollment packet, a selection of a payment plan and a deposit of $500 are due within two weeks. If the enrollment process is not fully completed within two weeks of the acceptance notification, the student’s spot may be forfeited.
Parents will be notified if the School determines that we are unable to meet the needs of a prospective student.
North Shore Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and other school-administered programs.